Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with multiple m2ts file to single MKV - audio out of sync?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Issue with multiple m2ts file to single MKV - audio out of sync?

Hi guys,
    Apologies for any lack of information on this post, its my 1st one LOL.

I have backed up a BR disc, using the main movie option only. This is fine. I now have a backed up version of the disc, with just the main movie. Folder structure wise, the movie is stored over multiple m2ts files.

I have used the BD ripper option, outputting as an MKV, to convert the movie. (I have a full licenced copy of both blu ray options in DVD fab).

The process seems to work fine, takes around 8-9 minutes to finish. The issue I have is as the movie progress' on playback, the more you go into it the more the audo falls out of sync. Towards the end, some scenes are anything up to a second out of sync.

When I did the 1st conversion, I had the encode options set to CUDA where possible, and had one set to AVC. The remux option was used to generate the MKV file.

I did a 2nd conversion, and changed all the options to software only, still using the remux option, and got the same result.

I cant post the log file at the moment due to being in the office, but if anyone can give me any advice on what do to to sort the sync issue please help!!!!

Thanks in advance

Give the latest Beta a try http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8912

Comment

I tried out the latest beta and still got the same result - i did the same process with xxxxx and that seemed to merge the file(s) fine? One thing i have noticed, in the file structure of the BR rip not only is there lots of m2ts files but also xml files embedded in the directory with the same name(s) as some of the files?
      Last edited by AGJ; 10-26-2010, 12:08 AM. Reason: General Polidies

Comment

Originally posted by MowgliSpanrod View Post
        I cant post the log file at the moment due to being in the office
        So where are these log files? Need them to help

Originally posted by MowgliSpanrod View Post
        I tried out the latest beta and still got the same result - i did the same process with xxxxx and that seemed to merge the file(s) fine? One thing i have noticed, in the file structure of the BR rip not only is there lots of m2ts files but also xml files embedded in the directory with the same name(s) as some of the files?

Comment

Working...
        X