No announcement yet.

8028 (and all other 8 version) stops working after certain %

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8028 (and all other 8 version) stops working after certain %

This happen since I have upgraded from certain version 8 onwards. It is OK to Rip DVD but crashed every time, from 40% to 80% completion, depends on which movies. There was once it success (afer trial of 30-40 recently released movies), but I convert a different sound track (director comment) accidentally. How can I download the 7x version so that I can at least use it for the moment?

I a, using Windows 7, 64bit

Thks.

Originally posted by wckchan View Post
    This happen since I have upgraded from certain version 8 onwards. It is OK to Rip DVD but crashed every time, from 40% to 80% completion, depends on which movies. There was once it success (afer trial of 30-40 recently released movies), but I convert a different sound track (director comment) accidentally. How can I download the 7x version so that I can at least use it for the moment?

Thks.
    Have you tried changing the A/V Codec in common settings to software only?

Comment

Thks.

Hi, wckchan,

For your problems, please open "Common Settings" window in the upper right corner of DVDFab main screen, click on "General", click on "Reset DMA";

Then, open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then convert again to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
      Malcolm Wang

Comment

All tried, the same. And the program stopped almost the same %. E.g. Toy Story 3 stopped at approx 73%

Comment

E.g. Toy Story 3 stopped at approx 73%
          Post log files for Toy Story 3 as it not released everywhere officially yet

Comment

Toy Story 3 was released weeks ago in Hong Kong. Logs has been sent through the error reporting mechanism by DVD Fab itself. Anyway, it is working as normal as before now, even with CUDA, with latest 8.03 version. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X