Iron Man 2 to m2ts file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Iron Man 2 to m2ts file

I have managed to convert the blu-ray disc to a m2ts file, but there is no sound. I have selected an audio track but it doesn't seem to be there after the rip. Any ideas?

Iron Man 2 to m2ts file

Hi adamparsons,

1) Please user another Blu-ray Video player(such as PowerDVD) to play your converted m2ts files and see the result.

2) Please click the round green icon button with a check mark at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then convert again to see if you still encounter the same problem.

Best regards,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Thanks for your help. I downloaded PowerDVD trial and the m2ts played with sound.

I then transfered the file to an Iomega ScreenPlay Director but it again wouldn't play without sound.

I looked at the A/V codec settings and changed all dropdown menus to 'software' as recommended but the results were still the same with the new m2ts file - no sound on Windows Media Player, sound on PowerDVD, no sound on Iomega ScreenPlay Director.

Comment

Iron Man 2 to m2ts file

Hi adamparsons,

Please try to install the latest beta version 8.0.2.9 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to convert Iron Man 2 again and see the result.

Best regards,
        Anny
        DVDFab Support Team

Comment

The results were the same with the BETA version.

Having learnt the Iomega ScreenPlay Director doesn't send HD sound via a HDMI cable and only via an optical cable it seems that the device doesn't pick up any sound in the m2ts file at all as it sends no signal through the cable. I have checked the settings on the unit and all is in order for the optical cable to work.

It seems to be a problem on the encoding side, ie the DVD Fab process. I have tried to rip the file with the AC3 sound track instead with the same results.

Comment

When encoding the m2ts file is it possible to set AC3 to Analogue PCM instead of Digital RAW?

This was recommended to me by the Iomega moderator on their forum. I'm not really sure what it means!

Comment

Working...
            X