Subtitles in ipod touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Subtitles in ipod touch

I got the 8.0.2.2 version download (trial) to try out before I buy it. I'm ripping dvds into mp4 files to view on my ipod touch 4g. I have the English Subtitle subpicture selected and it rips completely and successfully. I go to view it on my ipod touch and the subtitles are there. It works, but there is no way to turn off the subtitles. I go to the settings in the ipod touch and click turn off subtitles and turn on. Nothing happens. The movie still keeps the subtitles on.

So my question is this: How do I make subtitles optional to where I can turn them on and off in my ipod touch 4g?

Originally posted by elitestar View Post
    So my question is this: How do I make subtitles optional to where I can turn them on and off in my ipod touch 4g?
    that not possible as you can only have them rendered to the video or no sub titles at all

Comment

Well, there should be an option for this. It doesn't make sense to have either forced subtitles or no subtitles at all.

Comment

Originally posted by elitestar View Post
        I got the 8.0.2.2 version download (trial) to try out before I buy it. I'm ripping dvds into mp4 files to view on my ipod touch 4g. I have the English Subtitle subpicture selected and it rips completely and successfully. I go to view it on my ipod touch and the subtitles are there. It works, but there is no way to turn off the subtitles. I go to the settings in the ipod touch and click turn off subtitles and turn on. Nothing happens. The movie still keeps the subtitles on.

Hi elitestar,

Please upgrade to the latest beta version 8.0.3.0 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to convert again and see the result .

Comment

Working...
        X