Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problem - Cannot open source or drag/drop source

Hi all,

New to the forums here but had a quick look around and could not see anyone else with the same issue..

Been using DVDFab for copying my Bluray titles to my local hard drives for my media server, however my usual process is:-

1) Insert Bluray Title - Use DVDFab Bluray Copy
    2) Copy entire contents of the Bluray to a folder on the local hard drive
    [I do this so I can play around with different profiles to get the quality right]
    3) Use the Bluray Ripper to convert the main movie chapter and/or trailers to a MKV file.

When I get to the 3rd step, I can't seem to get DVDFab to pick up the source anymore?
    The Bluray Copy proceedure works perfectly, reading directly from the Bluray Disc.

I have tried selecting the source, along with dragging and dropping the source into DVDFab but nothing at all happens (not even a loading mouse icon).

I've tried uninstalling DVDFab, including removing any Registry values left behind from the installer, along with searching for any DVDFab files on the C drive. Reinstalled using the latest official build - still nothing.

I have no idea what caused it unfortunately - Just stopped working one day.
    I haven't created any more user profiles on my PC (if you thought this was a UAC or Administrator access issue), and this is my high-end workstation, so not even the missus is allowed to touch it!

I'm open to any suggestions, so please throw anything at me.

p.s I love DVDFab!

Hi whitey88x,

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.3.2 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm. Please load your original BD DVD (not the bd files saved on HDD), check if you can get it picked up in the source area.
    ________
    Milf raped
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X