No announcement yet.

More AppleTV format video stuttering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper More AppleTV format video stuttering.

I was told at one time to change Codec to Software to stop video stuttering on my Rips.

Now I have the problem again. Been having problems with jittery videos in the AppleTV format. The iPad format works fine.

There are no problems with playing the converted files on my computer. But on my tiny 32" LCD using the new AppleTV box, I have stuttering vids on appletv files, but the iPad files look fine. Exact same movie.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Ace Ion View Post
    I was told at one time to change Codec to Software to stop video stuttering on my Rips.

Now I have the problem again. Been having problems with jittery videos in the AppleTV format. The iPad format works fine.

There are no problems with playing the converted files on my computer. But on my tiny 32" LCD using the new AppleTV box, I have stuttering vids on appletv files, but the iPad files look fine. Exact same movie.

Any suggestions?
    Well you say no problems playing the file on computer but do have problem using the AppleTV box. Not sure if it a DVDFab problem since you say they play fine on computer but give the different conversion settings a try to see which one works. Also make sure you are using the latest version of DVDFab http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

If still same problem post the most recent internal log and process log. logs are located in document-dvdfab-log
    Last edited by AGJ; 11-02-2010, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Problem has vanished

No more troubles with appletv conversion.

I installed newest version of dvdfab. Not sure if that was trick, but it works.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X