X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Iron Man 2 Problems and Cropping

Hello All

Having 2 problems at the moment.

Currently using the latest version (8.0.3.2) and trying to convert my DVD copy of Iron Man 2 into an iPod format.

I have ripped the whole disc to my hard drive - that seemed to go ok. But when I they try and convert to iPod the end output is only 54mins long even though the track I selected was reading as 1hr 59mins.

I have tried this a few times and always get a very small output.

I have been using FAB with pathplayer disabled because when it is enabled it just constantly analyses track63, never finishes.

The other problem is that the cropping is still not working correctly. The Source window (Top One) shows that all the black bars are cropped correctly, but the preview window (bottom one) shows some of the black bars still present and it has squished the main movie so that the ratio is incorrect. Wish this would work properly.

Any comments on either of these.

Thanks. eon.

I've had the same issues with cropping. And i do understand the concept of aspect ratios but last time i asked about it it was never fixed so i gave up. Im trying again with a new version to see if its fixed but if the last one i just did is anything to go by it hasn't been.

Comment

Hi all,

Our developers are working on that cropping issue and will fix ASAP. We express our sincere sorry for inconvenience brought to you.

eon_designs, please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.5.0 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm to convert iPod files again, then check if you can get complete file with 1hr 59mins long.

Sincerely,
      Sunny
      ________
      MARIJUANA VAPORIZER
      Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X