Unable to rip specific chapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Unable to rip specific chapters

Hello I have been unable to rip specific chapters from Blu rays using Blu-ray ripper version 8.0.3.2. When I begin the process the elapsed timer counts up, but nothing else happens. I'm mainly trying to convert to .m2ts format, but I have also tried .mkv with the same results. I used the default profile for each one and have not changed their settings. Performed a reinstall, no such luck their either. I have included some logs below if that may help. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Example: I want to rip out just chapters 25-29. The program hangs, but if I try chapters 15-29 the program works for some reason.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual core processor 5600+ 2.80 Ghz
    6GB RAM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by enigma63941; 11-06-2010, 08:56 PM. Reason: Correction

Well you can try using Blu-ray Copy Main Movie and use the Title Start/End settings to get the Chapters you just want. Will have to do that multiple times if you only want 4 chapters for each file. Once that done then Open Blu-ray Ripper and convert the files you just created to the format you want

Comment

Now that would be the loooong way I didn't purchase the Blu-ray ripper to not be able to use it Thanks for the work around though AGJ. That work around should work. I just recently purchased the Blu-ray ripper so I seem to have just experienced the problem with the first disc from a television series. So far subsequent discs seem to work fine. Hopefully a future update can correct the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X