Toy Story 3... Foreign credits and subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Toy Story 3... Foreign credits and subtitles

I've copied the BD main movie to a folder on my pc only selecting the english audio an subtitles and then tried with leaving the other languages as well. Then from the folder where i dumped the main movie, ripped it to mp4. What i get is a great looking movie, audio is in sync but the movie title at the beginning of the movie is french i think and all the credits at the end of the movie are in french as well. There is a 5 min section of the movie where spanish is spoken but the subtitles are in french as well even though I had selected english. Any ideas???

I've removed and reinstalled the software using 8.0.3.2, my logs attached.
    Attached Files

I have not done any testing yet with DVDFab as I been testing another DVD Program with this Disney release but the next few days I will be trying out DVDFab with it.

I think your issue might be with what you selected when you initially ripped it to your hard drive. Try playing the original BD in your BD player to see what title is played for main movie. I have a feeling DVDFab may have selected the wrong title for the main movie or you might have selected the wrong one.

Comment

OK what you should do is Copy Full Disc to hard drive using Blu-ray Copy. Then when that done use Blu-ray Ripper and the just saved folder as source. Once analyzed you select Title 800 as that the English track for text anyway. I'm in the process of ripping to mpg4.h.264. right now and will post my results and settings when finished but that is a estimated 4 hours according to DVDFab

Comment

yep, that was it! DVDFab was selecting the wrong title, once i selected 800, it worked as expected. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoose153 View Post
          yep, that was it! DVDFab was selecting the wrong title, once i selected 800, it worked as expected. thanks!
          Well glad it worked for you and guess I not have to post my results since you know already

Comment

Jittery video playback on AppleTV

Well, i spoke a bit prematurely.... The video playback on my appletv is jittery but the audio and video are in sync and the quality looks great, just jittery.... Anyone have suggestions?? The logs are in my previous post.

Comment

How does it play on the computer? As the jittery issue may be an appletv problem

Comment

Working...
              X