This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 8.0.3.5 MP4 Conversion Fail

MP4 Format stalls immediately using profile below. Version 7.0.7.0 works fine.

Profile - use to replicate problems. Every movie fails.

I killed it after 10 minutes since fps went to near 0.
    Attached Files

mount the iso using DVDFab virtual drive first before you open DVDFab once DVDFab opened it will see the iso as a DVD and then you can give another try. Hopefully that works for you

Comment

I'll try it but it is not a solution. I have 300 to do and I setup a batch script. Mounting iso's cannot be scripted. Anyway, 7.0.7.0 works.
      Last edited by billbell52; 11-09-2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Hi, billbell52,

According to your Log file, it's a "Task 1, Error=102" issue, which means that there encounters a reading problem during the copying process.

1. Please check if this original disc is bad (dirty/scratched), go clean it firstly before you copy, and don't forget to clean your drive as well - it needs to be cleaned once in a while, time spent on basic maintenance will give you more satisfaction with the next process.

2. You also can click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Read", select "ignore all the reading errors automatically", or click on "Pathplayer", activate it, then copy this DVD again to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang

Comment

Thanks for the info but I am converting from an iso file. Please try the profile I submitted. This same profile works in 7.0.7.0.

The message 21:58:32: Task_1 failed! Error=102
          is due to the fact I cancel the conversion after 10 minutes when the fps is near 0. I mentioned that in the posting.

Comment

Working...
          X