Cannot get rid of Described Video in rips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Cannot get rid of Described Video in rips

Im using bluray ripper latest version, and in most movies i cannot get rid of the DVS or described video service when ripping blurays, has anyone had this problem and if so what fix is there for it.

Last movie i am trying to rip is Ironman 2 and cannot set anyhting on the mkv rip to get rid of it, ps3 rip as well as avi rip all record the stupid dvs service, if i were blind why the f would i need to own a bluray ffs

please help

Make sure you are removing the Audio track that is the DVS track. If you not remove that then you will hear them tell you what happening in movie

Comment

i have removed all tracks one at a time, the DTS/master track wil not play sound when i record that one, all the other ones all play DVS with the main picture sound

Comment

The DTS track is the correct audio but your playback device may not be able to handle it. You will likely need to use a third-party program to convert the DTS in the MKV. Google for "PopCorn AudioConverter". Sorry, this forum is not the appropriate place for support on a third-party product.

Comment

Working...
        X