Sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Sounds

Okay, maybe late to the game. But I am usign the latest and have ripped a combo of DVD and Blue-Ray using iPad H.264 and have noticed every one of them is stero only. I thought it would ripped as Ac3/5.1.. what gives. I play them on the iPad and Apple TV.. But not 5.1 Sound?? Wrong profile??

You need to use an "Audiocopy" profile to do this.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hmm

Okay I want to rip the a movie so it's 5.1 on Apple TV 2. and still be able to play on iPad. So what settings/profile do you suggest?? I already ripped 300+ and just notice all in stereo...

Comment

If the "Audiocopy" profiles will not work, I suggest that you look for new media players that will play what is regarded as the standard in high quality encodes these days:-

H264, MKV, Dolby Digital 5.1 AC-3....
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          If the "Audiocopy" profiles will not work, I suggest that you look for new media players that will play what is regarded as the standard in high quality encodes these days:-

H264, MKV, Dolby Digital 5.1 AC-3....
          The profiles within DVDFab that have audiocopy, however are not supported in iTunes is how I am seeing it?

H264 is inheritly not 5.1 but AC3 which is Pro Logic I/II correct?

Under generic settings and select mp4.h264 aac, shows Channel of 5.1 Multichannel, but this is not the same as 5.1 Surround?

Comment

Working...
          X