specified file size incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper specified file size incorrect

Hi everyone here at DVDFab forums and good day to you all. I am having an issue with DVD Converting, my problem has to do with the specified file size being different then what I specify and so far I have noticed it when converting to MP4/DivX and XviD and I expect it is going to be the same for all formats. I find this quite annoying because I do my converting with two passes for the best quality and find I have to do it once to find out how much over the size it will be and then again making the size changes so that I have the file size correct to what I Specify. Does anyone have an answer to what is going on here?. I thank you for any help with this issue. The Version I am using is 8.0.3.2 (october 30th 2010).

The version you are using is old please update to the latest released version DVDFab 8.0.4.0 not sure if it will fix your problem but is good to stay updated.

After updating and you still have the problem could you post the most recent internal and process log files located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

Working...
    X