Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD/BD-Rips with 2 audio channels

^Hi There

first of all: i love your software - it's very easy to use and rather intuitive. i've been ripping quite a lot of dvds so far, but what bugs me is the fact that when ripping dvds one can not choose to include 2 Audiotracks in one video-container.
    Considering that the option exists in "DVD Copy" (there are checkboxes for each audio track) it's even more annoying when one has to rip the dvd twice (once with good video, second time with crappy video, but other audio channel) and later extract the english audio from the crappy video with virutaldub and mux it back into the good video file which then has 2 audio tracks.
    Would it be possible to add multiple audio track support in the next (beta) version?

thx and greetings
    tilmaen

does anybody have an idea as to how i could improve the process? it's really a s***load of work when i have to do it for each of my dvds seperately, if only there was a way to automate it, or to get dvdfab to rip with 2 audio channels.

thx

Comment

Amen! Stereo and AC-3(dobly Digtal).. that would be great, especailly to a MP4 file!

Comment

Hi tilmaen,

Sorry to say that DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper can not support to put 2 audio tracks in one video-container as of now, if you want multi audio tracks, you can use DVD Copy to get that. And thanks for your valuable suggestions, we will consider and try to implement this feature in future version. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
        Sunny
        ________
        Voyeur camera
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

So how about AC-3(Dobly Digital) in MP4(m4v) container then?

Comment

just chill, i think sunny got the message, they'll be working on it

Comment

Working...
            X