Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There A Way To Reset the BR Ripper Trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Is There A Way To Reset the BR Ripper Trial?

This is probably a bit of a long shot, but I thought I'd ask anyway. IS there a way to reset the Blu-ray-To-Mobile option's trial period? I tried using it once over a month ago on an older version, but it didn't work properly when I tried a 2-pass rip. I thought the trial period was suppose to reset after you installed a new version of the program (at least it did in the past), but it hasn't. All I get is a pop-up telling me the trial period has expired.

I wanted to try out the BD ripping option again to see if the problem has been fixed, so I can make a decision on rather I would like to buy the BR-to-Mobile option or just get Passkey and use it with another ripping program. (I like that this program has CUDA to help encoding go faster when the other program doesn't, but if this one won't work properly for me...oh well!)

There is no way to reset the trial unless you reformat and install Windows again. If all you had to do is install a new update to reset trial then no one would buy DVDFab as they would just install the weekly updates to reset the trial

Comment

Working...
    X