8.0.5.0. still hangs at 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 8.0.5.0. still hangs at 100%

All iPhone profiles hang at 100% without ever finishing the rip. Doesn't matter which DVD I use. The bug in this new update (and the one before it) really needs to be addressed. The product worked perfectly for me prior to this. I changed nothing about my system except updating DVDFab. Now I have to always manually cancel the rip after it reaches 100% and just keeps ticking away.

There seems to be quite a bit of this exact complaint on these forums. I'd like to really have this taken care of as soon as the developers can manage it.

hi,

sorry for this problem, I will try to repeat this problem first,

thanks report.

Comment

That is VERY appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah I have same problem. But if I switch to 1 pass encoding from 2 pass it completes the process.

Comment

Same issue here - 1pass actually hangs at 100% although the file seems to be finished. So you need to press cancel which prevents batches and fiel transfer options. 2pass never finishes at all (I assume because it hangs at the end of the 1st-pass).

Comment

I just started using the newer H264 profiles and am seeing this same problem. Very frustrating that I can't kick off 4 rips over night. Is a fix in sight? Is a previous version without this bug available somewhere ?

Comment

I just installed the beta version (8.0.5.1) and the hanging problem seems to have gone away.

Comment

I did the same and I agree, the hangs are gone. Thanks for the pointer.

Comment

Just installed and tested 8.0.5.3 and hangs at 100% are GONE. Thanks gang.

Comment

Working...
                  X