Enlarger AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enlarger AI

Hi, I recently got a new PC and I got a graphics card that was capable of the AI Enlarging that DVDFab provided, and I was unable to use the Enlarger AI. The frame rate would start high, then very quickly drop to 0, and never pass 0%. After waiting a while it would crash, every time.

here are some screenshots:

Attached Files

This appears to be the exact same problem I have (I just posted logs and compared our dvdfab_ai.log files)

I'm running the latest fab, on windows 10 x64 (latest)
    Have tried two different video cards (upgraded recently) - it's failed on both.

MB is intel 390 chipset, CPU is i7-9700, plenty of memory (32) Current card is a 2080ti, former was a 2080.

Since this has persisted though 2 GPU's, I wonder if there's a driver setting that needs to get reset. (I've not done a clean driver install in a while)

Also I tried "run as administrator" and that didn't change anything.

Comment

I have only did the trial, and had no problem with it.

Trial only does 1 chapter.

I have the 1080 Ti

it's Almost 1:00 am my time, maybe tomorrow somebody can help you.

Comment

UPDATE: please update to the latest v11068 to try again and feedback, thank you.

If still have problem, please send us the log file via DVDFab program and post the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Working...
        X