Suggestion for Enlarger AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request for Enlarger AI Suggestion for Enlarger AI

Since Enlarger AI requirements to be useful at its full potential for many users is somewhat high (I guess), and besides its announced features include the capability of working with "other low-res videos", I have this suggestion I think many DVDFab users would find great.

I have many dozens of old low-res videos (made with different cameras and phones in the past) I would like to enhance the best I can. Unfortunately, my hardware can't meet EAI's requirements. But, hey, my hardware is not totally bad at all!

So I suggest you please us "low profile" users with some sort of "light version" of EAI, which could work with lower hardware specs in order to at least convert and enhance those old low-res videos.

hi, Thanks for your suggestion first !

Since Enlarger AI requirements to be useful at its full potential for many users is somewhat high (I guess), and besides its announced features include the capability of working with "other low-res videos", I have this suggestion I think many DVDFab users would find great.

I have many dozens of old low-res videos (made with different cameras and phones in the past) I would like to enhance the best I can. Unfortunately, my hardware can't meet EAI's requirements. But, hey, my hardware is not totally bad at all!

So I suggest you please us "low profile" users with some sort of "light version" of EAI, which could work with lower hardware specs in order to at least convert and enhance those old low-res videos.
    We are working for some enhancement features, and which need more working for it. so still need wait some time.

And we also hope more users can enjoy the AI features, so we will try to let the product more smarter and for some task which can reduce the system requirements to running the AI tasks.

Thanks again.

Comment

Thank you ting. The last update to video enhancer ai was 9 months ago on 14 June 2022. Hopefully an update very very soon.

Comment

Working...
      X