Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enlarger AI for Ryzen + Radeon

Hello together,
    i bought the EnlargerAI for my DVDFab Suite because i find this feature very interesting, not knowing there is a trial for it.
    So here iam NOW knowing this is not working with my PC because iam using a Ryzen and an Radeon Card.

Simple Question. Is there actual being worked on to bring this feature to AMD Users?

Originally posted by Skorgistin View Post
    Hello together,
    i bought the EnlargerAI for my DVDFab Suite because i find this feature very interesting, not knowing there is a trial for it.
    So here iam NOW knowing this is not working with my PC because iam using a Ryzen and an Radeon Card.

Simple Question. Is there actual being worked on to bring this feature to AMD Users?
    In our current tech system ( Tensorflow and OpenVINO), which cannot support hardware acceleartion in AMD users, maybe in the future will add hardware accelerate in AMD system.

Thanks.

Comment

Either Shall I Ryzen + Radeon RX580 functions can not use.

Why do they preferred Intel and Nvidia?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtein View Post
        Either Shall I Ryzen + Radeon RX580 functions can not use.

Why do they preferred Intel and Nvidia?
        Hi Gtein,

It is not DVDFab's intend to limit this.
        Because current AMD's AI tech mainly works with Linux like OS, not for normal windows PC / notebook custome yet.
        Some relate AMD official web,

And we are at the start of normal PC use AI .
        Nvidia is much fast for do AI compare to Intel GPU/CPU.

And there are some new tech show Microsoft may provide some useful sulution can let the AMD GPU use AI on normal PC with new windows10.
        And the AI run speed unknow.

We will provide some AMD AI solution if these GPU company have solutions.

If your have other information, please tell us.

Yours,
        Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

From your report unfortunately I don't know if with support for AMD ready or not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtein View Post
            From your report unfortunately I don't know if with support for AMD ready or not ready.
            We are working at it, still try to find solution for it.

Thanks.

Comment

So if I buy exempt Rysen 4000 (zen3) and NVIDIA 3090 this watch up don't work with A.I. ?

Comment

As long as the GPU is Nvidia then the A.I. doesn't give a hoot about the CPU.

Comment

hi..just for me to be sure....currently i'm using xeon e3 1232v2 and rtx2070 but will change to rtx3080 (mainly for cuda and ai enhancement) as well possibly ryzen 4000 instead the next intel series.
                  will this new setup amd cpu + nvidia rtx30 series be fully supported, or should i buy intel cpu too?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy78 View Post
                    hi..just for me to be sure....currently i'm using xeon e3 1232v2 and rtx2070 but will change to rtx3080 (mainly for cuda and ai enhancement) as well possibly ryzen 4000 instead the next intel series.
                    will this new setup amd cpu + nvidia rtx30 series be fully supported, or should i buy intel cpu too?
                    If DVDFab don't support new ryzen they cut a lot new buying. I don't think this situation come. Just let some days to get support.

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post

If DVDFab don't support new ryzen they cut a lot new buying. I don't think this situation come. Just let some days to get support.
                      Support AMD Ryzen CPU from DVDFab 12.0.0.5
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Support AMD Ryzen CPU from DVDFab 12.0.0.5
                        For Rysen 5000 ... generation zen3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy78 View Post
                          Well for me now is amd cpu . If dvdfab don't support it well others softwares can. I buy 5950x and rtx 3090. I try it soon to see if Video Enhancer AI work with booth ... if he don't .. I don't buy it is easy. Amd now as equal or better on cpu and pretty close on gpu. Like I said wait and see.

Comment

Please add support for AMD GPU / CPU. I think they will dominate the market in the future

Comment

Working...
                            X