"Bad" Results with Enlarger AI (Full VErsion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Bad" Results with Enlarger AI (Full VErsion

HI, i´ve copy DVD Lethal Weapon 1(German) with DVDFab Enlarger AI(Copy 2 BluRay with AI) i got almost the same Quality as the DVD before. I tested Premium Quality First. Rendering time was around 13 Hours with a Geforce RTX 2070. No better Quality. Then i tried Ultra, after 30min DVDFab Enlarger AI told me an rendering Time about 37 Hours! I abort the Progress, tried again with a RTX 2080 - 33 Hours for Ultra Quality. Nor really better....
    I abort also, and tried to render only 1 Chapter in Ultra. That tooks around 2 Hours. But the Quality is not realy better as the DVD. Any idea whats wrong?
    My Setup:
    Intel i7 - 980 (6 Cores 3,3 Ghz)
    Evaga X58 Classified
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ultra

i use the Full Version DVDFab Enlarger AI (no Demo)

Originally posted by Nighthawk66 View Post
    HI, i´ve copy DVD Lethal Weapon 1(German) with DVDFab Enlarger AI(Copy 2 BluRay with AI) i got almost the same Quality as the DVD before. I tested Premium Quality First. Rendering time was around 13 Hours with a Geforce RTX 2070. No better Quality. Then i tried Ultra, after 30min DVDFab Enlarger AI told me an rendering Time about 37 Hours! I abort the Progress, tried again with a RTX 2080 - 33 Hours for Ultra Quality. Nor really better....
    I abort also, and tried to render only 1 Chapter in Ultra. That tooks around 2 Hours. But the Quality is not realy better as the DVD. Any idea whats wrong?
    My Setup:
    Intel i7 - 980 (6 Cores 3,3 Ghz)
    Evaga X58 Classified
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ultra

i use the Full Version DVDFab Enlarger AI (no Demo)
    hi, we are working at training new model which can more better to improve quality, and we are aslo working at to improve the preview function to show the quality before the long time converstion begin.

the new version will release in next month.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Thanx, Great!

Comment

Working...
      X