Enlarger seems fixed and improved for the first time in months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enlarger seems fixed and improved for the first time in months

Since several months the AI Enhancer has been broken. And i mean BROKEN. Not only has the speed seemed to have been capped at 1.00 , but it has also suddenly between 5 - 15% said Finished and quit working on the current project. Of course one has understood that "finished" just have been its own internal mess-up for the real word "CRASHED". I tested 20+ different DVD´s from different regions, years, etc but it has always ended the same way. It has finished after 4-17 hours going and 5-15% with an .ts file of around 1-3GB.

When 9.9 came out i didn't care much because i thought i was just aging my BluRay burner in vain. But yesterday i started on before going to bed. And to my surprise its at the moment at 29% and going with a 91% increased speed of 1.00 ---> 1.91. This is a step in the right direction and IF it makes it to 100% i will test out the next issue (i will tell below). So to sum up so far 11.0.9.9 has finally done some results. (will evaluate quality later)

The second issue which i haven't been able to test yet (due to main machine busy with heavy encoding) is that the following two setups have both given the exact same conversion speed:

MAIN MACHINE

- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming (motherboard)
    - Intel Core i9 9900K (CPU)
    - ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 x 2 SLI (GPU)
    - Samsung SSD M.2 970 EVO Plus 512 GB
    - Windows 10 professional x64 build 2004

SECONDARY MACHINE

- ASUS Rampage V (motherboard)
    - Intel Core i7 5960 EXTREME (CPU)
    - ASUS ROG Strix Geforce GTX 1080 (GPU)
    - Samsung SSD M.2 970 EVO Pro 512 GB
    - Windows 10 professional x64 build 2004

Basically since start of AI Enhancer, these two setups have both given the same speed ( ~ 1.00 ). It has even been the case that the secondary machine has beaten the main one. This has baffled me since only 1 RTX card would, compared to a GTX card should triple the speed at minimum. And 2 RTX High End should blast the single GTX one. But that has not been the case. This has led me to believe that the abscense of correct coding for handling the new RTX cards has been withhold from the public. I havent done any run on main machine since 9.9 so in 5 hours my encode will be complete and i will see if there is any difference.

Regards

Nope, same old shit, 13 hours wasted and then it says finished and i have 33 minutes of a 1 hr and 24 min long movie.

Is noone else having this problem?????

Comment

Hi Prezton,

sorry for the trouble,
      I see your new post, https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...i-take-it-back
      And I will talk with some details in the new post.

yours,
      Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi Prezton,

sorry for the trouble,
        I see your new post, https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...i-take-it-back
        And I will talk with some details in the new post.

yours,
        Wilson
        Thank you Sir

Comment

Working...
        X