No announcement yet.

Unable to upscale movie using Enlarger AI Feedback ID 10940414

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI for Converter Unable to upscale movie using Enlarger AI Feedback ID 10940414

Feedback ID 10940414

I'm unable to successfully upscale any movies (previously ripped using DVDFAB) from 480 to 1080 using Enlarger AI in the Converter module. I've tried two different movies on several occasions with reboots in between. I don't receive any error messages but, after leaving it running overnight, I come back the next day with it still running. The comments in the window indicate that it is performing a retry. I've seen it retry up to 3 times without success. I have confirmed my video drivers for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti are the most current. Please provide assistance. Log files were sent under the above listed Feedback ID. DVDFAB version is 12.0.1.3.

Stan Durbin

I've passed your log file to the developer.

Comment

Still the same problems as you, not working upscaling from dvd sources...
      Last edited by wolflop; 12-29-2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        I've passed your log file to the developer.
        I was able to successfully upscale one movie (MP4 previously ripped using DVDFAB) from 480 to 1080 using Enlarger AI but the other two end in a loop where it runs for several hours then suddenly ends and starts over. I've tried two different movies on several occasions with reboots in between. I don't receive any error messages but, after leaving it running overnight, I come back the next day with it still running. MY last attempt on a black and white movie ran for more than 16 hours before suddenly ending and starting over. Attached are logs. I'm currently running DVDFAB 12.0.1.5 and have confirmed my installed nvidia driver is the latest available.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X