Newbie Question need help please. Want to enlarge MP4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Question need help please. Want to enlarge MP4

I have MP4's on my plex server and I would like to modify some movies that show the bars on top and bottom, by removing them. Maybe by enlarging the MP4 some just enough to so the bars are gone. I have been trying to use the programs here from DVDFab, such as Enlarger AI and the Video Enhancer AI. First I am not sure which one I should be using to do this and then when I tried it I was unable or did not know how to remove the bars. So my question is which program do I really need for now and later and how to I remove the bars on top and bottom of the MP4? I don't want to buy the wrong program and be stuck with it. I would like to see the result before I buy. Also is there a way to try it on a full MP4 vs just the 5 min? Or was what I am trying wrong? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

You can use the crop feature in Video Converter to remove the bars and then enlarger the video using Enlarger AI profile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cut bars.png
Views:	343
Size:	496.2 KB
ID:	396617

Comment

Thanks for the info Mona. Currently all I have access to is the Video Converter FREE version, so I can't try this out. Would I have to buy both Video Converter and Enlarger AI? Just looking ahead to see what cost this will be verses benefit. I currently only have the copy, ripper and downloader.

Comment

Yes, in this case, you will need both Video Converter and Enlarger AI.

Comment

There is always the DVDFAB Toolkit. I use that to remove the sides of old home movies that have lines. You can trim both the verticle and horizontal parts of the screen.

As an audio/video/image converter and editor, Toolkit offers 20+ tools to convert, flip, rotate, or crop videos, as well as convert audios, make GIF from videos, etc.

Comment

Thanks, I may give that a try.

Comment

Working...
            X