Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about DVDFab AI-Enlarger/Possibly Smoother too and how to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about DVDFab AI-Enlarger/Possibly Smoother too and how to buy?

Hiya,

1. Doing a testing trial of AI Enlarger.

I only have a RTX 2070 Super and it took 8 hours to enlarge one video to 1080 of an old movie (640p) that I really, really like and hasn't been released in higher format.

The resulting output is *really* good, but 8 hours!?

I can't afford over $800 bucks to get a 3080Ti right now (which I have my eyes on), maybe next year to get faster conversions.

and...

2. When I launch my DVDFab Lifetime version It has upgrade AIO products in top right that says I can get all 14 modules that I don't have for $124 in the top right, which I would do if they were lifetime licenses - it doesn't say and I can't click it and get any detail or proceed with a purchase via DvdFab.cn with my Account.

Clicking the link does nothing.

and...

3. Trying to figure out the best way to purchase the Enlarge AI only with Lifetime License if I decide to spend money to get it for some old movie conversions, but the cost that I can get by going to DVDFab.cn is really too much for a lifetime license to be added for AI-Enlarger, especially for 8 hour conversion time for one video.

Heck, I've got DVDFab versions going back to 2008 and have used DVDFab products for *many* years.

Was trying to figure out how to use the "exceptional anniversary offer" and any other coupons that I got in email.

Sent email on 10/7/22, but didn't get a response on that question.

I also have all modules for StreamFab already now too.

Anyone know how to get a reasonable cost (I would put out $50) for AI-Enlarger Lifetime added to my Software right now buy using "Anniversary Codes/Discount Codes/Etc..."?

If not, I'll probably wait for a while until I get a better card or maybe look at other software that does this and trial test.

⬇️

It would be especially nice if the $124 offer for the 14 Modules I don't have in DVDFab are lifetime, because I would do that right now if I could figure out how to get it on DVDFab.cn with my Account logon.

I also wanted to use the "Anniversary Discount" that they emailed me about, but never figured out how to got to the 14 Modules AIO message in DVDFab lifetime (if they are) that I don't have offer to see details or get.

⬆️

Thanks!

Mike

This is where you login to your DVDFab account.
    The "Upgrade License" button is where you can upgrade your license for a discount once you've signed in. However, I don't believe you can apply any further discount to it. The upgrades for lifetime licenses are also lifetime as indicated by the name when you go to make your purchase.
    I'm pretty sure the anniversary offer can only be applied to modules and bundles added to your cart from the main store and promotions page. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by wemickna; 10-09-2022, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post
      This is where you login to your DVDFab account.
      The "Upgrade License" button is where you can upgrade your license for a discount once you've signed in. However, I don't believe you can apply any further discount to it. The upgrades for lifetime licenses are also lifetime as indicated by the name when you go to make your purchase.
      I'm pretty sure the anniversary offer can only be applied to modules and bundles added to your cart from the main store and promotions page. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
      Wemickna,

Thank you for your attempt at helping me.

I thought that was the case (not being about to use code "thanks" for a 20% Discount) and was brave and weathered the DVDFab/3rd party ordering process and clicked "Upgrade My License" as you suggested a few minutes ago from the link.

It went *wacky* from there.

*sigh*

1. It gave me an amount to upgrade my license that was a lot less than $129 when I clicked to upgrade my license and add products I didn't have.
      2. I'm like, cool! that is neat!
      3. I proceeded with the purchase.
      4. It gave an "error" on processing during this upgrade of my Lifetime license and told me to re-enter that data.
      5. When I re-entered it, it said it was taking me to another website to complete the purchase, and completed the purchase.
      6. I was smart this time and did screen captures of the pages during the process due to problems like this previously with ordering DVDFab/StreamFab stuff when it does this and uses a 3rd party payment service.
      7. The Amount charged does not match what was on my screen and that I authorized that I captured during ordering.
      5. I even got an invoice in email just now from some company called "Fastspring" Order reference FABPRO221009-1482-10117
      6. When I click the invoice detail that I received from this company in email, it has the wrong information on what I was doing by choosing upgrading my license for the DVDFab Lifetime product based on the amount shown on my screen during my purchasing and authorization.

Funny thing is I was so upset by this that I interrupted a AI Upscaler Trial process that had been running for 4 hours to see if exiting DVDFab & re-entering actually upgraded my license.

It did.

Which is what I was doing in the ordering process.

Although the invoice from this company said I was doing something other than upgrading my Lifetime license by clicking the appropriate button for upgrading DVDFab Lifetime for the products I didn't have.

I'm really not surprised by this and will now proceed with emails to this 3rd party company and Mona and make sure every this is ok with my DVDFAb Lifetime Product that now shows authorizations for all products - which is *what I did* per you link and the instructions, but is invoiced differently and charged differently than what showed on my screen during the purchased.

I know this probably doesn't make sense, but this is one reason I wanted a response from someone from DVDFab prior to proceeding.

*sigh*

Mike

Last edited by Mike_M; 10-09-2022, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X