• Time
  • Show
Clear All

video enhancer ai

Click image for larger version

Name:	fab 23-10-2022 1-55-15 PM.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	416648 Tried enhancer on a 4-minute video using Movie option and with same frame size (1920 x 1080) before and after. Timing was 4 hours using i9 3.6gh with RTX 3080 10GB GDDR6X.
    Output was very disappointing; I could not see any improvement at all.
    Any hints on how to get this software to work?
    Last edited by yoyo57; 10-23-2022, 02:51 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20221024-162331.png
Views:	525
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	416700
    For movie video, please choose a higher bitrate and pick mkv. The mp4 profile has a lower video compared with mkv.

Comment

​I tried it too. The conversion times are so incredibly long. Intel i7, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060. Not even 1% done after an hour. Cancellation! I tried different formats and sizes of the video file. No success in reducing the conversion times. It's a shame, that's exactly the program I wanted and would use regularly.

Comment

Last update was over 6 months ago, so no performance improvements lately. I tried higher bitrate and mkv formats but could not see any improvement in conversion quality. And could not recreate the great looking results that DVDFAB show in the advertising for the product.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
          Last update was over 6 months ago, so no performance improvements lately. I tried higher bitrate and mkv formats but could not see any improvement in conversion quality. And could not recreate the great looking results that DVDFAB show in the advertising for the product.
          The AI team staff are investigating it, and they still need time to improve it.

Comment

Working...
          X