Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation DVDFab Mac preview - unable to install

unable to install the latest mac version preview
    after doing the install file, the following message appears.

The installation failed.
    the installer could not find the install software
    the installer could not not install the software because there was no software found to install.
    i downloaded the file DVDFab_for_Mac_8(Preview).pkg
    i am running the least osx 10.7.1, with a 17" macbook pro 1 year old

any suggestions??
    I have downloaded the file a number of times and tried installing it with the same result.

Originally posted by windydcm View Post
    unable to install the latest mac version preview
    after doing the install file, the following message appears.

The installation failed.
    the installer could not find the install software
    the installer could not not install the software because there was no software found to install.
    i downloaded the file DVDFab_for_Mac_8(Preview).pkg
    i am running the least osx 10.7.1, with a 17" macbook pro 1 year old

any suggestions??
    I have downloaded the file a number of times and tried installing it with the same result.
    Do you mean the latest one failed. And the older one is OK? The two are no different for install/uninstall. Please sure below things:
    1. Internet should be ok;
    2. Root user;
    3. Enough space(about 90-100MB);

If all of thinks is ok, and you failed again, please tell us which step you block.

Comment

Known issue...won't be fixed until after Oct 8th.

Comment

No steps passed in trying to install dvdfab mac beta

I have downloaded the latest version of the DVDfab mac, the downloaded file is 22.2mb in size, name of file DVDFab_for_Mac_8(Preview).pkg. i click on it and it starts the install process, it asks where i want the files installed, i click on the mac hd for everyone to have access, click on then at that point, i get the error message, as i have already quoted above in my first post. i have 150gb hard rive free, my macbook pro, is 16months old, 17" with dual core processor. the issue is with the installation file.

Comment

I I posted in Post #3 in this thread:

KNOWN ISSUE: won't be fixed until the developers return on or after Oct 8.

Comment

The build update, please try again. Should be no problem for installing.

Comment

I have been waiting for the mac vertion for so long. i have been very patient with the process. i have downloaded both preview vertion and it gives me the same error that it cant find the software to install.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
                Do you mean the latest one failed. And the older one is OK? The two are no different for install/uninstall. Please sure below things:
                1. Internet should be ok;
                2. Root user;
                3. Enough space(about 90-100MB);

If all of thinks is ok, and you failed again, please tell us which step you block.
                I have an internet connection, I have enough space on the hard drive, what do you mean root user.

Comment

DvdFab Mac

Is DvdFab available for Mac? if so where do I have to go to download it? I have already been using DvdFab for Windows for years and have a "Never Expire" License for almost all of the Modules. Please reply.

Comment

Originally posted by cjscheib View Post
                    Is DvdFab available for Mac? if so where do I have to go to download it? I have already been using DvdFab for Windows for years and have a "Never Expire" License for almost all of the Modules. Please reply.
                    Hi cjscheib
                    Right here on the main page of the forum http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14716
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X