Crash While Attempting File Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter Crash While Attempting File Conversion

This may be something I'm doing wrong. I never converted files using pc version of DVDfab, but I wanted to try to put a movie on my HTC cell phone.

I had previously ripped a DVD to my desktop using DVDfab. (I later burned these files to a disk with Toast Titanium and the disk played correctly.)

First I attempted to load the entire Video_TS folder using the folder option to the right of the Source bar. It wouldn't pick up the folder or files within. I then tried the file option on right side of Source bar. I selected All Supported Video File, and selected VTS_01.1VOB. DVDfab analyzed and loaded file.

I told program to convert using the generic.mp4.h264.aac profile. Program crashed and I'm attaching both Apple and DVD fab dumps.

I tried this several times using different .VOB files. One time I had a partially successful conversion, but there didn't seem to be audio. When I tried to play be the file, I got a buzz at the beginning, then no more audio. Another time, about 10% was converted then program froze and I had to restart it.

Am I doing something wrong? I'd like to be able to put movie on my cell phone. (I'm attempting to create file on my Mac and later copy it to cell phone. I want to keep things simple at first.) Also, will upload allow .RTF files? (Files become too large in .DOC and my TextEdit program creates rich text format files and .doc files, but not .txt files, so I had to load into Word to convert to .txt
    Attached Files
Working...
X