DVDFab for Mac and Lion 10.7.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Conflicts DVDFab for Mac and Lion 10.7.2

I am running Mac OS X 10.7.2 and DVDFab for Mac has stopped working. When I open the app, the icon in the dock bounces for a long time and nothing happens. I wait and after a long while, I can right click the dock icon and it says "Application not responding" I have ran DVDFab on this computer before. The only change is a software update to 10.7.2. DVDFab runs fine on my macbook that runs 10.7.1. Aside, from the software update breaking DVDFab, I am very happy with it. I hope all of the windows features will be ported to the mac version.

Originally posted by jsuaggie View Post
    I am running Mac OS X 10.7.2 and DVDFab for Mac has stopped working. When I open the app, the icon in the dock bounces for a long time and nothing happens. I wait and after a long while, I can right click the dock icon and it says "Application not responding" I have ran DVDFab on this computer before. The only change is a software update to 10.7.2. DVDFab runs fine on my macbook that runs 10.7.1. Aside, from the software update breaking DVDFab, I am very happy with it. I hope all of the windows features will be ported to the mac version.
    I am running lion 10.7.2 and dvdfab is running fine no problems opening the program at all.
    try installing dvdfab again I had to reinstall a few things after the 10.7.2 update.
    Just finished ripping a dvd to avi and it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
    X