No announcement yet.

DVDFab 8.1.3.7 Works But Crashes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy DVDFab 8.1.3.7 Works But Crashes?

I am using DVDFab and everything goes normal till it gets to the end of the burn "Finalizing". It seems to get stuck at zero and the progress bar never come off zero the DVDFab Crashes and ask to be reopen.

I do not re-open it, I just shut it down and check the burned DVD only to find that it works just fine. I played it on two different DVD Players and on the Mac and it plays normally.

The burn log says burn was successful, which it was but DVDFab does not show finalization occurred nor does it tell you it was successful like it normally does it just crashes.

Hi Ozzie,
    We have found this issue and will fix it asap. Please wait for the fixed release.
    Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks Terry for your support and quick response!

I have loved the windows version of this program for a long time and I am really glad to see a Mac version.

Comment

Is this crashing fixed yet?

My Mac is running DVDFab 8.1.3.7 and despite me having "Check for a new version automatically" selected it never does. I have also selected the "Check Now" button and still no prompt for an update, however when I check the website it has a download link for 8.1.3.8?

Did this update address the crash issue after burning and why am I not prompted for the update automatically?

Comment

The crash issue after burnning and can't update automatically are in our doing list and please wait for the fixed release. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
          X