subtitle rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper subtitle rendering

i dont think its working yet for blu-ray.. anybody can back me up with this? coz the only option that i get when try to rip blu-ray is only extract to idx/sub

More info are needed. Detail discription and latest internal log are good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by danxtian View Post
      i dont think its working yet for blu-ray.. anybody can back me up with this? coz the only option that i get when try to rip blu-ray is only extract to idx/sub
      Hi, danxtian,

Are you with Blu-ray Ripper for Mac? Which mode and how many subtitle streams did you choose?

Malcolm

Comment

yes

i tested it again this time with iron man ripped it to .mp4.

the option that i get is only "extract to sub/idx" there were no "render subs..."

when it's done, the subtitle only works until 3/4 of the movie after that no subtitle....

imac 27", 3.4gHz, 16GB ram, snow leopard 10.6.8
        and dvdfab 8138
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CBR929; 12-15-2011, 09:33 PM. Reason: Fixed log, unreadable

Comment

Hi, danxtian,

The precondition of "Direct render to video" (see image 1 attached) when it comes to subtitle is that you need select only one subtitle stream at the Main Interface(see image 2 attached).

Malcolm
          Attached Files

Comment

ooow yeah i figured it out already, and about my problem also...

it turns out it was the VLC player that im having a problem with... the fast forward messed the sync..

thanks

Comment

You Are Welcome

Hi, danxtian,

You are very much welcome!

We feel happy for you that you figured it out.

Have Fun!

Malcolm

Comment

Working...
              X