Lip sync way off after ripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper Lip sync way off after ripping

I've tried dbdfab for mac a few times since release, and always after ripping to iPhone quality of appleTV quality option, the lip sync is off. And it gets worse as the video progresses. This never was an issue with the windows dvdfab ripper. Something is not right with the dvdfab for mac and ripping to a video file. Something needs to be addressed with dvdfab for mac before it is usable for ripping to a file. I'd love to buy it, once this issue is fixed.

(Ripping a dvd to a file trying the iPhone option and appleTV option)

Hi sportage,
    More info are needed. Please post the latest internal log here.
    The default ID is /Users/user/Documents/DVDFab/Log.
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sportage View Post
      I've tried dbdfab for mac a few times since release, and always after ripping to iPhone quality of appleTV quality option, the lip sync is off. And it gets worse as the video progresses. This never was an issue with the windows dvdfab ripper. Something is not right with the dvdfab for mac and ripping to a video file. Something needs to be addressed with dvdfab for mac before it is usable for ripping to a file. I'd love to buy it, once this issue is fixed.

(Ripping a dvd to a file trying the iPhone option and appleTV option)
      Hi, the profile of AppleTV, ipad and iPhone are not good now, we are working on this. Please wait the next version.
      Last edited by Potti; 12-20-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X