Burning session does not start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Burning session does not start

I ought to be an "experienced" DVDFab-User on Windows but changed now to Mac. Unfortunately it does not work on my Mac (current version of 21.5-inch;2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache; OS X Lion):

- It does not work in the meaning that the burning part does not work. The analyzing part starts and finishes, the copying part starts and finishes, but the burning/writing part starts but there is no progress!

- Maybe there is something wrong with the settings, as I cannot choose a drive (burner). The list in the settings is empty and I cannot add any. However in the menu (main film to copy) I can choose the drive called "OPTI.. DVDRW... -> sorry but I cannot remember the full name, but I have to write this thread from my office PC as on my Mac I am due to other unknown problems not able to post any threads).

Maybe there is help somewhere out there!!! Maybe anybody who is working with MAC/OS X Lion can post screenshots of his/her settings.
    Thanks a lot in advance ...

Please wait the next version of DVDfab for mac for burning.
    Im our testing, the preview version is better than the 8138.

Comment

I am not using the preview-version but the current version for download which can already be bought! This is a version which should work already (also burning), and which - according to other Mac-users - is already working, or?

Do you know when the next update will be released?

Comment

Working...
      X