Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy QA issues list for 8.1.3.9 Beta

Hi,

I downloaded DVDFab for Mac 8.1.3.9 Beta recently and wanted to share with you my feedback/experiences:
    • After burning the disc, there is a pop-up message that the DVD "Failed to Burn". However, I have verified that the DVD did, in fact, burn properly. I believe that the message should be changed to say, "Successful!" (or something like that.)

• Also, after burning, the software does not clean up (delete) the files on the drive when complete. It did that in the Windows version.

I will post more issues as I find them.

And, a big thanks for making a Mac version!

Hi ptper,
    We'll test and fix them asap.
    Thanks for your support and enjoy yourself.

Comment

Terry5,

I now get a "DVDCopy" option is expired. I thought it as good for 30 days? I am unable to do any further tests. Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by ptper View Post
        Hi,

I downloaded DVDFab for Mac 8.1.3.9 Beta recently and wanted to share with you my feedback/experiences:
        • After burning the disc, there is a pop-up message that the DVD "Failed to Burn". However, I have verified that the DVD did, in fact, burn properly. I believe that the message should be changed to say, "Successful!" (or something like that.)

• Also, after burning, the software does not clean up (delete) the files on the drive when complete. It did that in the Windows version.

I will post more issues as I find them.

And, a big thanks for making a Mac version!
        Yes I have had those same issues since 8.1.3.7, and will add that DVDFab will not prompt you for an update despite having the box checked to do so.

Comment

Working...
        X