No announcement yet.

No Internet connection Error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation No Internet connection Error.

Hello All,

I am pretty good with Mac's and DVDfab, but this issue is throwing me and driving me crazy. So I have a Mac mini mid 2011 with snow on it. I loaded DVDfab 8.1.3.8 install went great no issues once completed I double click to launch DVDfab. it goes through its file check and then the error message, No internet connection. Here is were it gets funky, I have complete internet connection no firewall, no antivirus. So 8.1.3.9 was released I removed 8.1.3.8 restarted the mac and installed 8.1.3.9 once again install went great. double clicked and it actually worked, registered it and closed it down. few days go by and bam doing the same thing again. Anyone have any ideas. I have installed DVDfab 8.1.3.9 on Macbook Pro and another Mac mini no problems what so ever and they are all on the same wireless network.

Thanks
    PQ Mac

Trash the folder DVDFab in /Users/user/Documents and try it again. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

Terry,

I have done all that and just installed the new version and still errors out. When you double click on dvdfab it looks like its going to start up and then bam internet error....Any help would be grateful also I have it installed on other mac and no issues at all....

PQ Mac

Comment

Working...
      X