Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Upgraded to 8.1.5.9 and Now I Can't Copy

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I just upgraded to 8.1.5.9 DVDFab for MAC. Now, with Copy, I create my ISO file but when I try to burn to disk it goes through the "Detecting Writable Media in Drive" sequence and then, in like 2 seconds, comes back with a message that "Process Completed Successfully" but it did not.

This happens with any ISO file I was able to burn successfully in the previous version.

I would love to "retreat" and put the previous version back on my MAC but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can download it from?

This is very frustrating.

Thank You in advance for your help!

I just tried to use the Clone option with the same result. The process creates an ISO file in Temp/Clone but when it comes time to burn to DVD I simply get the "Process Completed Successfully" notice after a few seconds and nothing has been written to the disk.

Why oh why didn't I keep the old version intact in my downloads folder.

Can anyone please help?

Comment

Okay, well nobody responded. Anyway, thank goodness for Time Machine. I went back and grabbed DVDFab For Mac Version 8.1.3.8 and brought it forward. It is working just fine. That doesn't mean that here isn't still a problem. The latest Version 8.1.5.9 still does not work - the problems as reported remain the same.

I hope someone from DVDFab can get back to me eventually.

Comment

Working...
      X