Blu ray ripper, mkv with passthru settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper Blu ray ripper, mkv with passthru settings

What settings would you use for 5.1/7.1 passthru for MKV? Is there a setting for having both passthru and a downmix track on same output? I've done a few titles but only got one to work with passthru. The ones I can't get to work are just in 2 channel stereo, I've tried using ac3 passthru and demux. I just started using this app and am experimenting right now.

Also I'm trying to rip my new copy of Fifth Element, the 2010 release but it fails every time. I was able to rip it with makemkv just fine, but wanted to do a test with dvdfab and use the truehd audio this time.

Comment

Fifth Element fails in MKV every time, I was able to get mt2s to work but the file size was 1:1 and no passthru. xxxxxxx works with Fifth Element which was free. Right now I'm thinking dvdfab was a mistake.

There's really too many settings. It takes hours to process these only to find out it isn't working, fails or doing passthru. I'm just trying to do 5.1 and 7.1 passthru with a Prologic II mixdown. I've been using xxxxxxxxx for years like this with no problems. I then started using xxxxxxx with a good success rate for BD's and then compress with xxxxxxxxx So far dvdfab isn't fairing too well and I paid for the app, which is even more disappointing.
      Last edited by 90312; 03-13-2012, 11:51 PM. Reason: This forum is provided by DVDFab for the discussion of DVDFab software.

Comment

Working...
      X