No way to launch DVD Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other No way to launch DVD Fab

Since few versions, DVDFab can only be launched once after installation of a new versoin. Then, when clicking the shortcut or the application icone in the application folder, nothing happens. No reaction! The only solution for me is to reinstall DVDFab. So basically I have to reinstall DVDfab each time I want to use it. Could you please help?

Hi cboudard,
    Which version of DVDFab for mac do you use? Please detele "DVDFab" folder in /User/user/Documents firstly and then re-install DVDfab 8178 for MAC.
    Wish it helps.

Comment

Hi Terry5,

I use 8.1.7.8 and deleting folders and reinstalling do not solve the issue. But I have just realized that the issue is actually similar to the one posted on April 5 by another user. It is related to the fact that I am deleting the desktop shortcut and add the apps icone in the dock. This is what makes it stop working! If I remove the apps from the dock and keep the shortcut after reinstallation, I can launch it either with the shortcut or from the Application folder with no problem.
      However this is not a natural Mac use as I do not keep application shortcuts on my desktop bur rather use the dock. So, I know a workaround but will appreciate if it could work with the dock!
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi cboudard:
        This is regression issue, since we had fixed it before.
        And fixed again now on my test version of DVDfab.
        So please wait the next beta version, I think it will out soon.

Thx,
        Potti

Comment

Working...
        X