X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy dvd fab starts to open but shuts down

my dvdfab wont launch unless tack it off my mac and reinstall it

Hello guys I have sent several emails with no response but here we go again try number 8 now. I bought your software last month for my mac pro laptop using a lacie bluray burner running a 2.4 core 2 duo with a 1tb hard drive with 8gb internal ram. Ok were do I start well first this is both a usb 2.0 and firewire burner but your software only sees my drive through usb and yes my drivers are up to date as of 5/27/12. the software sometimes does not open unless you uninstall and re install again every time. Sometimes it wont open a disc then i will restart the machine then it will also sometimes its says its ripping disck but time left and percent complete stays at 0% but is showing the read spead. I have three of the same mac pro on i just purchased today thinking my computer were the problem and i have even trien downloading a fresh copy off the site that i paid over 60 bucks for. My new mac specs are 2.5GHz quad-core
    Intel Core i7
    8GB 1333MHz
    750GB 5400-rpm1
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 1GB GDDR5
    Please respond this is a lot to keep typing over and over again I'm sure you guys stand by your product and customers don't let me down I would love to recommend your product if you can get me up and running HELP!!!!!

Not sure about any e-mails you sent but 4 of your duplicate threads and a hijack of another members thread has been deleted.

The office is in China so allow for the time difference while waiting for a dev to respond.

Comment

dvd fab issues

sorry wasnt aware of the thread policy but from here on out i got it. On a broghter note i have been patient for almost 2weeks now and all i get back from dvd fab is work arounds that dont work or like my last message be patient this issue will be fixed in next build which as a paying customer this is unexceptable. But I have come up with a solution since this software does not work well with mac and my request for a refund was denied. I have read that this works awesome with pc so I bought a pc today but my licence does not work fow windows version. So given all the issues I have had can we Make this happen if so how.

Comment

[QUOTE=kyeair;116937]sorry wasnt aware of the thread policy but from here on out i got it. On a broghter note i have been patient for almost 2weeks now and all i get back from dvd fab is work arounds that dont work or like my last message be patient this issue will be fixed in next build which as a paying customer this is unexceptable. But I have come up with a solution since this software does not work well with mac and my request for a refund was denied. I have read that this works awesome with pc

so I bought a pc today but my licence does not work fow windows version. So given all the issues I have had can we Make this happen if so how.[/QUOTE]
        Only the salaried staff in China can answer that question but my understanding is the license is not transferable between PC and Mac.

Do not take my word for that..contact Beijing for conformation.

If waiting for a fix to be released is unacceptable you will need do deal directly with Beijing by PM or E-mail.

Comment

dvd fab issues

I tried to email them through the support page but the on person that responds are thread moderators not sure what you guys do but i cant reach a person that makes the decisions so i just give up. They just got me for 100 bucks next time I will just make sure i read complaints about a software before i buy it. I only had the free trial for a day before i bought it and that was my first mistake. but thats not your fault thanks for trying to help thats more than the so call tech support ever did, they didnt even respond half the time.

Comment

Contact support here: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm

Continued rants will not help resolve this issue for you. I'm closing this thread.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi kyeair,

Sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused you. For your launch and reinstall issue with DVDFab for mac, please email me at sunny@dvdfab.com, this is a known issue and our devs are trying to fingure out where the problem is, if you still have the older installer like DVDFab 8.1.8.4, you can reinstall it to see the result.

Sincerely,
              --
              Sunny

Comment

Working...
              X