Cinavia Protection Hangs DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Copy Cinavia Protection Hangs DVDFab

Whenever attempting to backup a Blu-Ray movie with Cinavia protection, I get the pop-up message announcing the Cinavia protection and then DVDFab hangs with the spinning ball. I'm running MacOS 10.7.4 with 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon.

Anyone else encounter this? Any way to fix this? BTW, the Windows version run fine.

Can I transfer my Mac license to the Windows version? I'm having so many other bugs with random crashes and features such as multiple instances of DVDFab not working that the Mac version is almost useless.

Im guessing the Forum Police deleted my last reply ??? (PLEASE PM IF YOU DECIDE YOU HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN, EXPLAINING WHY !!).

I agree MacFab is virtually useless in it current state as it's features are less than stable and many don't work.

If you speak with sunny at Fab customer support he many be able to help you exchange to a windows licence.

I wish the Fab forum police could understand without people discussing the problems with MacFab they will not get fixed !! Unless they know of them, ain't fixing them and wish prospective purchasers to be miss lead about it's true level of functionality ??

Rod

Comment

Hi RodMingo:
      You are right, no discussing no improve, no bug no fix. We hope more and more users say what you think, but must comply with the rule of DVDfab forum.

To MacFabUser:
      I think you have not started to copy the Blu-Ray movie with Cinavia protection. Since there is no VSO/Imgburn engine in DVDFab for Mac. That is mean, DVDfab for Mac not support the Cinavia backup since DVDFab burning engine cannot do this.
      So the bug is that no need to show the check "Create Protected Disc (BDMV-REC)..."

Thanks all,
      Potti

Comment

Potti, does this mean you guys know how to fix this issue ? As it maybe the same issue I have with dragon tattoo movie?

Cheers

Rod

Comment

"Im guessing the Forum Police deleted my last reply ??? (PLEASE PM IF YOU DECIDE YOU HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN, EXPLAINING WHY !!)."
          ************************************************** ****************************

When you post derogatory remarks about the software the post will be deleted and you will NOT get a PM explaining why.

Moderation is not open for debate.

Comment

Working...
          X