Can only use DVDFab once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Can only use DVDFab once

I am using DVDfab on Mac since its launch now on Lion. Since the latest version 8.1.9.6 I have a strange behavior. I can install the package with not issue, then using it once to rip a DBD for instance. Then after closing the application, I can not reopen it anymore. I have tried the icone on the desktop or the icone on the Apps folder - just no reaction. I figured out that it was working again once after reinstalling the full package. Not very convenient so I would appreciate if you could find a fix for this issue! Thanks for your help.

Hi,
    Please post your log file!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Here is the log file after one run, so when I am unable to launch it again.
      Thanks for your help.

Christophe
      Attached Files

Comment

Same issue - powerPC error

I'm on the most recent download available (as a trial user, waiting to buy until they show it'll work on Mac). I have the same symptom but one added piece of info. If you set the icon to stay in the doc, Mac puts the "no smoking" sign over it and then pops up the error "you can't open the application "Dvdfab.app" because powerpc applications are no longer supported"

Comment

Working...
        X