This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Okay, DVDFAB For Mac Is Now Useless To Me

I have posted here before about a problem I have with full disk copy. No matter what I do, I cannot get any version of DVDFAB to do the burn portion of Copy EXCEPT 8.1.3.8.

DVDFAB will go through its detection of the media, find it, and then immediately eject the disk and tell me that the process completed successfully. This happens if I am trying to burn immediately from the source to the blank media or if I create a .iso file first and then try to burn from that.

All this time, I have used the latest version of DVDFAB, failed the burn process, and then used 8.1.3.8 to do the burning.

Today, for the first time, I tried to do this work around but THIS TIME when I try to pull up Version 8.1.3.8 it tells me that "resources can not be found". (If I try to pull up any other older version of DVDFAB it now gives me the same message.)

I purchased DVDFAB with the "Never Expire" option. I have been doing this 8.1.3.8 work around since the beginning hoping that DVDFAB would resolve the problem. Now DVDFAB is completely useless to me.

I would like to ask for a refund.

Thank You!

RJV

Well don't bother asking here because you won't get any answers.

Deal directly with Fab by email.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi RJV
      Please post your logs that were requested in your previous thread found here
      http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...966#post116966, do not start another thread, this one is closed.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X