No announcement yet.

Mac Mountain Lion - runs once then won't open - powerPC apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Conflicts Mac Mountain Lion - runs once then won't open - powerPC apps

Trial user, downloaded version 8.2 Mac. Install went fine and works perfectly on first use but after I close the application it fails to open a second time and must reinstall.

I tried Mac's "keep in dock" option - the DVDFab icon gets a no-smoking type sign through it and Mac pops up a message that says: "You can't open DVDFab.app because PowerPC applications are no longer supported"

I have purchased the full product and registered and am having the same problem. Please update ASAP.

Comment

Hi,

Please drop the shortcut from destop to dock directly, don't use "keep in dock" when running DVDFab.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Half fixed

So I have uninstalled DVDFab 8.2 on my freshly built mac with Mountain Lion. Following the lead of using the shortcut in the dock, rather than the keep in dock, the app will restart over and over...which is good.

However, when you do this, after launching from the shortcut in the dock, this spawns a new icon in the dock for DVD Fab, so now you have two icons, rather than just "lighting up" the original icon to show the app is running. This is annoying and clutters the dock, when will this be fixed so that the application will run like any other application on the Mac when using the Mountain Lion OS?

Thanks,

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi,

Please drop the shortcut from destop to dock directly, don't use "keep in dock" when running DVDFab.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
          I still have the same problem. Dropping the shortcut doesn´t help!

Comment

Working...
          X