Mac error when opening dvdfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Mac error when opening dvdfab

I just went to open my Mac dvdfab version which worked yesterday and for a very long time. And it starts to open up and then stops and gives me the following error...The current version of dvdfab is unknown and gives me a link to dvdfab. But then when I click on it it just closes out the window. I tried opening again and same issue...re-started computer..same issue. First time that has happened and like I said it worked fine yesterday and for many months. I have not installed anything new or updated any hardware...

Please help

Thanks

Anybody out there?

I have not got a answer to this, still waiting? Can anyone help me with this..

Thanks

Comment

More....Please respond

Ok now its really acting weird. It will back up the movie but it does not back it up as the normal 4.19 or 4.20 GB like it always has, it is now over 8 gb when the back up is complete...so not only do I get that error message but when it does work it does not back up properly.

I upgraded to 8082 then 8083 then 8085 and none seem to work correctly and says that version does not support my computer.

I am trying the 30 day trial right now but if it is not going to work like it was, I dont know what to do.

Comment

sorry meant 8202 then 8203 then 8205....my bad

Comment

Is you Mac connected to internet?
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Also having difficulties

I've been having the same troubles as posted for a little while now. When it wouldn't open, I would re-install over the installed DVDFab and it would work for that day. The next time I tried to use it, it would just act like it was opening but didn't, so I would re-install again. Well, today that isn't even working. This time I have uninstalled it and then downloaded the latest mac 8207 version and it will not even finish installing. It gets almost done and then it tries to open the application before finishing installing. All comes to a standstill and I have to force quite the application DVDFab and force quite the installer since I waited over a half hour without the installation finishing. Any suggestions? Why did you ask if he/she was connected to the internet?
            Running Mac osx 10.8.1

Comment

Working...
            X