Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper Registration issues

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked previously. I have downloaded dvdfab and received my registration key. Once dvdfab is loaded I go to Enter Registration, I type in my email and password and it says registration complete. However it still shows me as a trial user. Any suggestions?

Same problem here

Hi guys,

I'm having the same issue. Can't register DVDFab for Mac with my user name and PW. Still in trial. Please help... Thx.

Comment

Me too

I'm having the same issue. Have either of you found a fix for this?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi all,

Please use your registered email and PW for DVDFab user center and see if you can login at http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm or not. If not, please make sure that you have already registered in DVDFab user center or reset password first then try register again.

If still have problem, please email me at mona@dvdfab.com with your registered email or order number, we will help you out as soon as possible.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Clean the folder: /Users/user/Documents/DVDFab/Config_8.2.x.x and try again.

Comment

I am having the same issue

I did clear out the folder you suggested and have reinstalled and tried password again, which says it was successful. But it still shows me as a Trial User.

Emailing Mona for help.

Comment

I have tried to "Enter Registration Key" but can not get it to activate from Trial User.

I am on a Mac and I log in with my username and password. When iIdo that, it says Thank You, The Registration is Successful. But, i still have Trial User for Blu-Ray Ripper.

My 2 year license recently expired in December, so I just renewed my license. Received my "code" but since i am on a Mac, it says all i need to do is log in like i have explained. However, it still shows me as a Trial User. Help!

Comment

Working...
              X