Jaws Blu-ray to mkv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper Jaws Blu-ray to mkv

Hello, I have just tried to make a copy of my blu-ray of "Jaws" and "Aliens." I asked dvdfab for a MKV profile in 2 passes, audio copy. And has every times the 2nd pass finished not . My mac turns indefinitely and it doesn't succeed (even after one night!).
    I must confess that for the price of dvdfab I am very disappointed because I don't have again indeed can use it without bugs !
    Here is my profile: Imac 27 inches, Intel core i5, 12 Go DDR3S, OSX 10.8.2...
    Imac core i5 2.8 27 '' - 12 Go DDR - Ati radeon HD 5750 1024 MB - Osx 10.8.2 - Bluray / HDDVD : LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE GGW-H20L - No antivirus

Hi michael1971
    I do not have a Mac, but try one pass to see if you get the same result.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hello,
      I have just tried and it is the same result with the 1 pass option...
      Thank you for your answer !
      Imac core i5 2.8 27 '' - 12 Go DDR - Ati radeon HD 5750 1024 MB - Osx 10.8.2 - Bluray / HDDVD : LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE GGW-H20L - No antivirus

Comment

I had issues with alien And aliens on the pc if I remember correctly. Try using mkvremux everything will be same as source.
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Ok, I am going to try with makemkv and to encode then with dvdfab... But I am disappointed! To 180 € the software I hoped for a certain reliability...

Comment

All is ok now with the 8.2.1.8 version! Compression mkv successful in 2 pass.

Comment

Working...
            X