Can't seem to insert a blank DVD media to burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Can't seem to insert a blank DVD media to burn

Can't seem to insert a blank DVD+R media disc to burn to it a movie I copied using DVD Copy for Mac onto my Mac's superdrive. The program doesn't recognize the disc as capable to be written to it and ejects it. Though it accepts just fine the dvd movie to copy/decrypt. It seems to only do so when I am using DVDFab software to copy/burn my movie. My Mac's superdrive capable of burning to said disc format. Anyone have any idea why is this happening?

Having a similar problem

Having a similar problem with the latest release 8.2.2.5 - My problem is that I insert the original movie to do a Disc Copy - DVDFAB does its thing of going through the disc and finding the appropriate things. When I click on start, I try to eject the original disc out of the drive and I cannot get the disc to eject no matter what I do! I cannot use the disc eject on the keyboard, the MAC DVD player eject will not work either. Until I actually close DVD FAB I can finally eject the original disc. Anyone got any idea what the heck is happening?

Comment

That as actually happen to me. Funny that when I used it within my trial it seem to work out just fine...

Comment

Ejects my blank dvd also when doing copy when using windows 7. I loaded the software on windows 98 and it work fine. Something is incompatible with windows 7.

Comment

Hi beth
          I have moved your posts to the correct forum found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=20707 this is the Mac forum.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Same issue here. I haven't backed up enough disks or worked with both copy disk and clone disk to be able to repeat it numerous times, just know it happens every now and then, but I can get around it by performing the steps described.
            BoomerangThree

Comment

Working...
            X