Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper Unable to successfully rip from folder Blu Ray Ripper

Hi all,

I'm very new to DVD Fab and have purchased both the DVD/Blu Ray Copy and DVD/Blu Ray Ripper.
    I am getting on OK with the DVD/Blu Ray Copy but I cannot get the Blu Ray Ripper to work. I get persistent crashes with no apparent trend.

I am trying to rip from a folder created by Blu Ray Copy to the iPad 3 Multichannel profile, burning in the subtitles. Sometimes it will crash at the very start (as with the attached logs) or sometimes it will crash near the very end of the rip around 97-98%?
    I have tried ripping after a restart, still the same, I have also tried ripping with no other open programs.
    I have also tried ripping with Caffeine Running to make sure nothing stopped running on the MBP and the discs did not spin down during the long rip time.
    The initial Blu Ray copy was a full disc copy.

I am running a MBP 13" 2.8Ghz i7, 8Gb RAM, Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and DVD Fab 8.2.2.6.
    Logs are attached, please can anybody help me with the contents of the logs or help with how I am trying to rip from this source.

Many thanks for your help in advance, Jon.
    Attached Files

Just downloaded DVD Fab to my Mac and it won't work

Running OS X Version 10.8.2 Mountain Lion. DVD Player opens and finally got that closed but DVD Fab won't get past the opening "start" - can't seem to read a disc.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Comment

Working...
    X