Registering for Mac - Renewed License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Registering for Mac - Renewed License

I have been using DVDFab for 2 years and my license just expired. So I renewed my license, received confirmation of purchase.

I am on a Mac and when I log in for register within DVDFAba with my username and password it says Thank You, The Registration is Successful. But, I still have Trial User for Blu-Ray Ripper. Which leaves a watermark on anything i am ripping.

When i log into the site (http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm) it shows that i have a license and it is good till 2014. Status Registration. It also says that for Mac's, all i need to do is login in with my password. Which i do, but still not DVDFab love.

Any ideas on how to activate this? I have uninstalled, reinstalled and removed folder from my user Folder.

Help!

Can anyone help?

Hi itzaferg,

Please go to /Users/user/Documents/DVDFab/Config_8.x.x.x to find out the .xml file, delete it, then register DVDFab again.

If still have problem, please email me at mona@dvdfab.com and offer us your registered email or order number, thanks.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

I just tried (again) and it still says Trial User. No luck. Emailing you now.

Comment

Mona -
        Emailed you twice. Still have not received any new tips/help.

Comment

Hi itzaferg,

Please check your email account again including the Junk folder, thanks.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Purchased new Mac license as you suggested. When i register, it still says Trial User. Would appreciate any help. I emailed you my receipt of purchase and confirmation.

Comment

Having the exact same problem with new lifetime purchase of DVDFab DVD Ripper for Mac. My "status" is Registration; Expire Time=Never Expire and the program considers me a "Trial User." This is really poor administration considering I spent $50 US and have had nothing but problems.

Comment

I am experiencing the same issue. I am still a trail user after paying, registering and entering username and password. I get a thank you message and nothing. I deleted the .xml file.

Mona, I emailed you yesterday.

Anybody have a solution?

Comment

Pretty much same story

i purchased a lifetime product-when i start up, i get "The current version of DVDFab is unknown, please update to the latest version.www.dvdfab.com"

when i go to my status i get 'never expire' and status 'registration'. but when i go to the update tab, i get 'you haven't purchased any renewable/updatable product'. And since i can't open the damn thing, i can't upgrade.

This product has been nothing but trouble- i think blacklisting is getting to be an option-

Comment

Same problems after paying

It appears it is a common problem with paying, registering on-line and then nothing working right. After paying and regestering still shows expired. I apid so I could use the DVD Ripper and can't even use it. What a shame to have something that you pay for not work.

Comment

Please post your dvdfab_internal log. Thanks.

Comment

Not sure who this is for. Could you let me know if it is for me or someone else. Thanmks

Comment

Here's the log

Since I am not sure who it is for. Deleted log since it was full of not needed data and then reopened DVD FAB. here is the log.

DVDFab 8.2.2.6 (2013/02/25 15:27:05)

0m 01.03s: Start check info : multi
                          0m 01.03s: Start get sys number.
                          0m 01.07s: Serial number is: 958A20E7-9479-511B-9316-ECAE911E67F9
                          0m 01.41s: GPUAccelerate: 4194304
                          0m 01.41s: CUDA cap: 0
                          0m 01.41s: Support coreavc decode: 0
                          0m 01.41s: Graphics info: : :
                          0m 01.42s: Qt Translator file load success
                          0m 01.75s: Load config successful.
                          0m 01.83s: Init profile data driver sucessful.
                          0m 03.27s: Load profiles from "/Applications/DVDFab.app/Contents/MacOS/" successful.
                          0m 03.31s: Init GPU settings sucessful.
                          0m 08.54s: Times of connecting error is: 0
                          0m 08.54s: End check info.
                          0m 08.54s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 0 filemover 1
                          0m 08.54s: dvd2dvd:dvd2mobile:blu-ray2blu-ray:blu-ray2mobile:blu-ray23d:blu-ray2dvd:file2mobile:file2dvd:file2bluray:
                          0m 08.73s: Config ExBar successful.
                          0m 08.73s: dvd2dvd have 8 elements.
                          0m 08.84s: dvd2mobile have 29 elements.
                          0m 08.85s: blu-ray2blu-ray have 4 elements.
                          0m 08.88s: blu-ray2mobile have 21 elements.
                          0m 09.42s: blu-ray23d have 6 elements.
                          0m 09.57s: blu-ray2dvd have 1 elements.
                          0m 09.60s: file2mobile have 28 elements.
                          0m 09.62s: file2dvd have 1 elements.
                          0m 09.63s: file2bluray have 1 elements.
                          0m 09.76s: Config work ui controls successful.

Would really like to use the parts I paid for.

Comment

Hi all,

Please be sure that your DVDFab license is for Mac version before you register.

Or please kindly contact me via email (mona@dvdfab.com), offering me your registered info, such as registered email and order number, we will try our best to help.

Regards,
                            mona

Comment

It appears that I had ordered the Windows version by mistake instead of the MAC version. I contacted them and they moved my registration over to the MAC version. Re-downloaded it this morning and it is showing registered as of right now. I want to thank them for their help with this.

Comment

Working...
                              X