Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy DVD 1:1 Copies Pixelated

DVDFab 8.2.2.6 / Mac OS X 10.7.5

Blu-ray 1:1 copies are perfect, yet DVD 1:1 copies are pixelated. Since it's all of them and I swear I remember them playing fine before, it might not be within the DVD ISOs themselves and instead be something with the codecs that changed after I started playing Blu-ray ISOs.

Tried playing on VLC and iDeer. Tried the copy from two different drives. DVD ISOs were fine until I upgraded to Blu-ray Copy.

Additionally, every time I upgrade the DVDFab software I lose all my settings. Are we suppose to manually back these up from:

Documents > DVDFab > Config_X.X.X.X

Thanks, Bryan

Hi, bhadaway
    Please tell us your operating steps and which source ? thanks.

Comment

Not sure what you mean? Outside of the obvious, what's there to tell?

As far as a source, it doesn't matter what DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by bhadaway View Post
        Not sure what you mean? Outside of the obvious, what's there to tell?

As far as a source, it doesn't matter what DVD.
        I mean that what do you use backup? "FullDisc" of "burn"?

Comment

As I already explained in all the appropriate ways including the actual forum I posted to, neither. This is regarding a 1:1 copy to a hard drive and an issue with the ISOs. No burning involved.

Comment

Update - Good news. So the ISOs themselves are not corrupted meaning all my hard work backing up and digitizing my movie collection so far has not been in vein.

The cloned ISOs are just fine meaning it's a playback codec issue and unrelated to DVDFab.

Consider this issue resolved and I will continue troubleshooting elsewhere.

Thanks, Bryan

Comment

Working...
            X