DVDFab 9 Maverick Friendly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9 Maverick Friendly?

I was going to update my OS to Maverick but did decided to see if DVDFab plays well with Maverick.

I've upgraded to Mavericks and I've start DVDFab, but I have not tried to use it as of yet. I can tell you the program launched with no issues, but that is not much of a test.

Comment

my dvdfab not working

just tried running dvdfab after last nights install of OSX Mavericks, It will not open and state not compatible. I am trying to see if beta from sept 9 will work.

Comment

latest beta will not install

it state that install not allowed as it is from unknown developer.

Comment

Not working for me

Tried to rip and convert several blurays (Godfather Part 2, Gofather Part 3, Avatar) but DVDfab always crashed sooner or later. Hope they will come out with a fix soon.

Comment

i canĀ“t activate "lightning recode". on restart of dvdfab is it deactivated on my macbook retina 15 pro.

in dvdfab 8 ist works fine. why?
            Macbook Pro Retina 2.6GHz. OS X Mavericks. LG Blu-Ray Brenner BE14NU40 USB. DVDFab Lifetime.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, guess waiting for a DVDFab that is OS 10.9 friendly is in order.

Comment

Cinavia titles don't work in version 9 (but did in version 8 which is no longer supported in 10.9 Mavericks). Other than that, version 9 usually works for me. It's still somewhat buggy but it's ok.

Comment

After the Mac update mine won't even open......can we please hurry up with an update? Sucks to pay for a program that won't even open now....

Comment

Works but buggy

As someone else stated, the only problem I have (besides crashes on the occasional Blu-ray - which I've reported) is that Cinavia seems to crash the program. I've found in several cases I had to transfer the Blu-ray DVD to hard disk via the PC version of DVDFab -- which could read the Blu-Ray.

Comment

I downloaded the new updates for the DVDFab for Mac and now the DVD copy works on Maverick. It wouldn't even open up before.

Comment

Yes but it is soooo slooooow now.

Comment

Making DVDFab work in Mavericks

In Mavericks, if you try to open an app and it won't open due to being "from unknown developer", hold the ctrl key, click the icon and choose Open. It will then ask you if you're sure you want to open which you'll say yes. After that it will open every time.

Have been using Blu-ray Copy 9.0.6.3 with Mavericks and have not encountered any problems.

Comment

Working...
                          X